Sunday, April 15, 2012
Photo Final
So for my final my idea was to do a series on abandonment. I was going to take pictures of abandon buildings, whether they are new or old, homeless people, couples, ect. My original concept for the lighting of this series was to have really direct afternoon lighting which would give a lot of harsh shadows, thus creating more emotion in the picture. Unfortunately I found it is not supposed to be very sunny recently, so instead I have decided to use very flat lighting, I though this might also add to the dreary emptiness I will try to portray through the pictures. A majority of the colors that will be used will have very earthy tones, and dull colors, which the lighting will help emphasize. Within some of these dull colored pictures I wanted to have small pops of color that will be incredibly noticeable when first glancing at the picture, the idea that less color is more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment