For my final, I have chosen to photograph around my grandmother's house. She is moving and before she packed everything up, I wanted to take some photos of all the memories and trinkets she has around the house. I decided not to turn the project into a narrative of her move but rather a narrative of how elderly people live. I think the style of her home and all of the antique items give it such character. I included her in a few photos but overall they are mostly of the things in her home that make it her own.
Melissa Kaseman did a series of photos on an elderly couple and the things around their home. Unfortunately I cannot save a photo from the website but here is a link to the site:
http://www.melissakaseman.com/
Her series called "With Wayne" featured on the site is what I hope to accomplish with my photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment