photo2--colum--spring2012

Monday, April 16, 2012

final colors stuff





My final is going to be an investigation of sites, post-human interaction. This goes further than abandonment; the confusing, bizarre leftovers of human interaction with a place is what I wan't to focus on. I'm going to be shooting in overcast conditions or under shade. I don't want any direct, harsh light on my subjects. I'm going for a bleak, cool feel in my photographs. Very neutral in color, alot of greens and blues.

Here are some examples of inspiration for my stylistic/aesthetic approach for my project.





Alec Soth


Alec Soth


Ed Panar

Alec Soth
Posted by Taylor Radelia at 6:17 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

links

moma color chart

the chromatic diet -- sophie calle/paul auster

color by tom sachs

linda montano -- 7 years of living art

derek jarman's BLUE

jessica eaton

architect luis barragan

Followers

Contributors

  • Ali McGee
  • Amber
  • Barbara Diener
  • Benny
  • Brandon
  • Erica Steinhouse
  • Fabrizzio Bonilla
  • Kate
  • Kelsey Conner
  • Lindsay Powell
  • Lindsey Furniss
  • Mary Lou
  • Sam
  • Taylor Radelia
  • jason lazarus
  • ~Ellyce~

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (69)
    • ▼  April (15)
      • Photographs Not Taken: A Collection of Photographe...
      • Ellyce final
      • final colors stuff
      • final project
      • FINAL PROJECT!!!... maybe...
      • Final
      • Photo Final
      • Final
      • Final project
      • Final
      • Final Project
      • Color
      • Final Project
      • Uses of Color
      • For my final my I will focus on taking photos of p...
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (9)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.