Monday, April 16, 2012

Ellyce final

I have been having a very difficult time finding images that echo the aesthetic I am attempting to create.  The images that I am posting here, I have only chosen because of their spots of red, though my red will be created in the darkroom, not necessarily in the negative.

As for color, I think that I will be printing my images on the slightly cool side, but mostly just ranging from more neutral to more cool as well as from naturally saturated to very light.  I will burn in areas with the safe light and the cyan filter (to get red) as well. 


My model is wearing colors that are either primarily allied with the background or primarily complementary to the background.  In using those colors I hope to highten and lower tension throughout the piece.

I have had some difficulties in working with my model simply because of how uncomfortable she is in front of a camera, but I hope to get some good shots nevertheless.

Door # 13

No comments:

Post a Comment