Sunday, March 4, 2012
Midterm Project Proposal
I love fashion photography but with a sick twist. For my midterm I would really like to do high fashion in grudge, dark situations. I would have a few different models dressed in high fashion, like in magazines, but in a variety of dirty places. I will use different vantage points, mostly looking up or down on the subject. Some will have a short depth of field but most will be narrow. I plan on having little to no boarders for my final images so the subject and background pop out of the frame. The lighting for these pictures will depend on the locations I pick but will mostly be eerie and dark. I will use mixed lighting from fluorescent, tungsten and street lights. I will test out some with my flash as well. I plan on most of my images being taken during dawn and dusk but may use the sunlight for a few. I want to stay away from bright colors, only using dull, true colors such as red and black. I may play around with how I print my images possibly making them darker or adding a blue tint to get the eerie effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
maybe think of times of day later in the afternoon evening where you may only have a single shaft of light to work with, may provide a dynamic dark picture!
ReplyDelete