I find old rusted out broken down classic cars interesting, I thought it would be cool to focus on wrecked vehicles and junkyards. I think the warm tones from the rusted cars and the dirt in the yard will give a sense of beauty these cars once had.
I hope the different yards will allow me to take pictures of their facilty. I hope its not cold because my finger freeze up and its not easy to take pictures with hurting hands. I hope there's no overcast so i wont have to use a tripod. Also another situation that could cause my shoot to go wrong is that it could be rainy for weeks or snow.
I will use whatever point of view I feel I need to get the image I see in my mind. I will use the regular 6x9 proportions as I use with all of my assignments. I really want to focus on older classic cars, 1950s and later.
I would like the conditions for my shoot to be warm, sunny so I can get the different colors of rust, afternoon, and a weekday. I want nice dark hard shadows.
I know I'll be able to make ten interesting prints of the junkyrad at this point but I will keep brainstorming for more ideas.
gloves!
ReplyDeletewhat time of day is best? maybe after 3pm? google junkyard photos, start to brainstorm this way!